- Fax the first three items on this list immediately (A, B & C).
- Your Statement of Compliance (Document D), your packing list describing
the contents for each package you are shipping(Document E) and your
reservation confirmation slip/e-ticket/airline ticket (Document F)
can be sent either now or after Pick-up. However, we cannot clear
your shipment through customs without them.
- Document F should be one of the following: a reservation confirmation
slip (not an invoice) issued by your travel agent (not in text style)
OR a copy of an e-ticket OR an airline ticket. The travel destination
country must match the country that you are shipping to and the documents
must cover all parts of your travel from Japan.
- Documents must be completed by the shipper (you) who is the owner
of the goods (you) and shipping the goods. The documents must not
be completed by a representative such as a friend or a family member.
- Send them by fax or email.
- You do not have to know exactly how many packages or the exact volume
(cubic meter) you are shipping to complete these forms. Send documents
A, B, C & D to us now anyway, and tell us about your numbers of
boxes and volume later.
- If the date of your departure or arrival date at the destination
is not known, you can write "to be advised", however, please
be sure to advise us later. Send documents A, B, C & D to us now.
- Send a complete double page with edges of your passport's biographical
data page (Document B) and send a scanned copy to our email address
if possible as fax transmission often does not work well.
- Acceptance of application: If we receive your documents and see
no problem and your sihpping application is accepted, we will contact
you within a day or two by phone or email to confirm acceptance and
pickup date. If there is no reply from us, it should be interpreted
that the application was not accepted. We reserve the right to deny
an application. Call us and check if you do not receive a response
from us in case we have not received your documents for some reason.
- We do not send reminders for unsent documents. It is clients' responsibility
to make sure that they send packing list, clear copy of passport (and
all other specified documents such as reservation confirmation documents)
- Fax your packing list (Document E) after you finish packing. This
does not have to be before Pick-up, but should be as soon as possible
- We can arrange a Pick-up in under a week but you need to call us
direct to see availability.
- If only the moving date is undecided, leave this part blank and
advise us later.